- It takes 1 to 3 days to issue the certificate after the test. (It may take longer around weekends or holidays.) Contact us if you need the certificate quickly or on the day of the test. We may be able to accommodate you.
- Please check with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, embassy, or other reliable source for the travel destination to see if there are any documents that you must bring with you at the time of testing.
- Also on the day of your visit, the hospital will do their best to go over everything you need to know and pay close attention to. However, they kindly ask that you understand whatever documentation and notes they give you on the day may change and not be applicable anymore after going abroad. This is not the responsibility of the hospital.
- This test does not guarantee entry or eliminate restrictions on entry activities.
- You need to have been in good health for the two weeks prior to the test.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to follow the instructions of the public health center as an infected person.
PCR test fee
15,000yen (this includes tax and the fee to issue the certificate)
*We can also perform Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (RT- PCR tests) with either a nasopharyngeal swab or saliva sample.
[Information on certificate] See the attachment for information on the certificates we issue.
Test day and time
Tests are by reservation only. Fill in the reservation form, and then call us. We will see if we can accommodate you.
- Bling your passport.
- Check the precautions before PCR test in advance as they may have an effect on the result.
- To prevent the spread of infection, please wait in the parking lot. Call us when you arrive, and do not enter the hospital. （029-226-6555）
Course on the day of testing
- Check the precautions again before leaving as they may have an effect on the result.
- Call us when you arrive, and do not enter the hospital. （029-226-6555）
- We will check your name and then provide guidance. Please wait.
- We will collect your payment first. Please have it ready.
- We will guide you to the testing corner.
- Following the instructions of the nurse, take a sample.
- When you are finished, you can return home.
- Once we have checked your results, we will call you. We will then provide the results according to your preferred method at the time of the reservation (picking them up from the hospital, mail, e-mail).
- Depending on the travel destination, there may be strict requirements regarding the timing of the PCR test (e.g., within 72 hours before boarding the aircraft or 72 hours before entry into the country). Please contact us in advance for details on the schedule.
- In rare cases, the test results may be put on hold and certificate issuance may be delayed. Please note that we are not responsible in this case.
- Please check the necessary documents for boarding and entering the destination country and the conditions for PCR inspection. We are not responsible for any documents other than PCR inspection results.
- Below is a link to the Ministry of Foreign Affair’s overseas safety website. Please check the entry restriction.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs website